Medicare Caddy Longevity Services Partners
Medicare Caddy, through its partnering agreements with quality service providers covering a wide range of Longevity Solutions, is pleased to provide the following services to assist Medicare Caddy Members and their families with managing their Medicare insurance benefits.
Claims Management and Processing
As a Medicare Caddy Member, Benefit Defender Health Benefits Specialists can organize, file and manage your Medicare related claims information (hospital, medical and/or prescription drug claims) – saving you time, money and frustration.
The Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender team, which includes experienced, legal nurse consultants, understands the complexity of the Medicare system. While there are many competing factions within the Medicare system, the Benefit Defender services are designed to assist you – the Medicare beneficiary. Many people will experience the loss of time and money dealing with billing agencies, collections and various insurance companies on their own. Save yourself the headaches!
As a Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender Member, you now have experienced professionals looking out for your best interests.
Our services include:
- Electronically file and organize Medicare insurance paperwork
- Medical claims management and financial accuracy claim review
- Manage ongoing claims for patients with special needs, chronic or serious acute conditions
- Medical claims management for estate cases or bankruptcy cases
- Communicate with service providers and insurance companies to resolve claim disputes
- Negotiate with bill collectors to avoid collection notices
- Medicare claims processing and management with Medicare supplement plans
- Medical and prescription claims management with Medicare Set-Aside arrangements
Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender can assist clients submitting complaints and appeals for insurance underpayments, denials, and payment duplication. Professionally written appeal letters by our team of legal nurse consultants result in Medicare and insurance companies overturning more health insurance denial determinations.
- Medical necessity appeals
- Expedited or urgent care appeals
- Prior authorization appeals
- Predetermination/Precertification appeals
- General insurance coverage denial appeals
- Eligibility appeals
- Social Security Disability coverage denials
- Denial of claim payments based on Medicare Set-Aside arrangements
Medical Records Review
Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender Medicare Benefits Specialists have the expertise and professional knowledge to identify deviations from standards of care located in a client’s medical records. Reviewing medical records helps identify medical insurance fraud and provider billing errors. We can review your medical records and provide a written report for you to analyze and take action.
- Find, review, interpret and analyze all the facts located in your medical records
- Formulate requests for updating incorrect medical records
- Review records involving medical necessity determinations/prior authorizations
- Workers compensation medical coverage questions and case review
Medicare related fraud costs federal and state governments, insurance companies, healthcare service providers and taxpayers billions of dollars each year. Our Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender approach can catch fraud before you become financially responsible for expenses that were not related to your medical care.
- Alert clients for possible fraudulent billing practices
- Medical and prescription claims review for medical insurance identity theft
- Notify authorities involving potential medical insurance fraud
- Assist with identifying medical and prescription insurance claims that were not related to your medical care
For more information on the Medicare Caddy / Benefit Defender approach to managing your Medicare claims, click here contact us for more information.